Saturday 17 October 2009

louiemay21...

hello and welcome on my site... first of all im just curious.. are you from spain? and do u know geryzelle?

first of all can you tell me where you did hear about my blog? im just really curious to know
you were so hasty giving all of those information my dear visitor.. so from now on.. we can take everything you wish to have an answer on this post... you can post comment here... im sorry to disappoint you..but i cannot read future tonight for i am already exhausted from all day work... but i promise to read your future tomorrow..

i also thank you for sharing your time and letting me read your future... and before i forget i already got hotmail and yahoo so you can add me and we can also talk about your future there... and if you are lucky enough...MAYBE ill let you see my face.. just a joke!!

thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment